How to Plan Your Tour
1) Homework: Take a few minutes to click on our artist pages - what a great opportunity to get to know the studios you'll be able to visit in September or feel free to contact any of our participating artists now!
3) Brochure: If you would like to receive a link to download our 2022 Brochure and Map - please click here. Hard copies will be available at every studio location during the tour and many public locations throughout the city including community buildings and many storefronts in the Charleswood, Tuxedo, Headingley area.
4) Self-guided : Plan your route to determine which locations you would like to visit. The map on our brochure is not to scale but you can find an accurate Google Map with all studios here. Reminder - this is a two day tour - and all studios are in fairly close proximity. We find that most visitors go to all the studios over the course of two days because each studio is so unique.
5) Adventure: Invite a friend or two to join you - make this two-day art adventure a "staycation". If you reside outside of Winnipeg - join us for a vibrant one-of- a -kind weekend art experience.
6) Road Signs and Yard Flags: Watch for the road signs stating ART TOUR to help direct you to the studio locations. Each home studio will have a Tour Flag located in their front yard to help guide you.
7) Hours of Operation: Tour hours are 10 am - 4 pm on both Saturday the 17th and Sunday the 18th. Our artists can be contacted all year round and their contact information can be found on each artist's personal page.
8) Forms of Payment: Should you find that special treasure for yourself or a friend - Our Studio locations will be accepting at least one of the following: Square ( credit card), E-Transfer, Cash and Personal Cheques for any purchases you may make. Please Note: Not all forms of payment may be accepted at every location.
1) Are your artists and assistants fully immunized?
Yes - that is our requirement to participate in this tour.
2) Will you be checking for immunization records?
3) Will you require visitors to wear a mask?
Yes - unfortunately Covid is still with us and some of our participants have compromised family members.
Thank you for respecting any individual "home studio" safety preferences.
Check back to our website, Facebook, or Instagram accounts for any last minute updates.